We’re Peter and Deb, two sixty-something travellers based in Western Australia. Check out our articles, travel guides and tips all aimed at adventurous baby boomers who, like ourselves, are more interested in finding the less-beaten travel path.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Latest Blog Posts
- A Weekend Escape at Historic Langley Castle
- A Nostalgic Stroll Down The Boards of Deauville
- Up Close With Indonesia’s Tallest Statue in Bali’s GWK Cultural Park
- 7 Fun Facts About Western Australia
- A Brief Guide to Beautiful Bali – Island of the Gods
- Discover The Windmills of Montmartre