We’re Peter and Deb, two sixty-something travellers based in Western Australia. Check out our articles, travel guides and tips all aimed at adventurous baby boomers who, like ourselves, are more interested in finding the less-beaten travel path.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Latest Blog Posts
- A Brief Guide to Beautiful Bali – Island of the Gods
- 7 Fun Facts About Western Australia
- Discover The Windmills of Montmartre
- An Afternoon At The Paris Opera
- Bodiam Castle: Medieval Fortress?
- A Quick Tour of New Zealand in Pictures (and some words!)